This page is nothing special, I put recipes there I look up from time to time on the monstrous ad-laden recipe sites that also tell me your life story.
I use cups because they aren’t the worst.
First: Heat cast iron pan, heat oven to 220C.
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup of full fat milk
- 1/2 cup of flour
- tablespoon of sugar / vanilla sugar
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- More butter for preparation
Whisk first four ingredients together, while melting the butter. Once mixed, add butter, mix again.
- Add tablespoon of butter to hot cast iron pan
- Add batter until bottom of pan is covered well
- Put pan in very hot oven
- Wait until the “Dutch Baby” is huge